Dr. Karen Kornreich MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2013
Did not give me the correct information

January 21st, 2012
Her patient for over 20 years
Karen Kornreich is an exceptionally caring and knowledgeable doctor. I've been seeing her for a long time- over 20 years, and even though she doesn't accept my insurance, I gladly pay to see her. She takes the time to explain things fully and carefully, and I always feel she has my best interests and my health at heart. She has also recommended me to other excellent doctors practicing in other areas of medicine, and they have all been wonderful referrals. I'm squeamish about doctors, but she has earned my absolute trust.

May 13th, 2010
She is an excellent ob/gyn! She is thorough, knowlegeable, kind and professional. Nothing negative to say and I have been a patient for about 20 years!

March 8th, 2009
I read the previous review on Dr. Kornreich and I was so shocked that I had to respond. My experience was completely the opposite. I'm a 48 year old woman who is experiencing a lot of peri-menopausal symptoms. I had been to two other MDs who dismissed my complaints and told me that I was "normal". Dr. Kornreich on the other hand spent over an hour with me taking a complete history, exploring all of my symptoms and complaints, explaining the female hormone cycle and what was occurring at this stage of my life, examining me, performing hormone specific tests, and then calling me personally with the results. Finally she came up with some treatment options specifically for me. She followed through every step of the way and I felt that she gave me her undivided attention that was especially prescribed for my needs, not just using a "recipe". She is awesome!!! She is caring, personable, easy to talk to and I felt like she really cares about her patients and likes what she does. She doesn't deliver babies anymore, so I really felt like I had an office to call my own! I would highly recommend her especially is you are entering the peri-menopausal or menopausal age. Furthermore she is very knowledgable about bioidentical hormone therapy and will spend a lot of time exploring the topic with you. Also her nurse is incredible and had been with her for over 20 years--that should speak for itself.

January 23rd, 2009
Dr. Kornreich is abrasive, rude and very unprofessional. I was a patient of hers for years. I called her office one day and asked for an appointment to be tested for sexually transmitted diseases. The receptionist told me to come in on a certain day. When I came in, Dr. Kornreich berated me and told me I couldn't just come to her office for this kind of testing. She suggested I go to a "free clinic" if I wanted to be tested fot STDs. When I told her that her staff told me to come on that day, she answered me angrily that they had no way of knowing any better. I couldn't believe her manner with me. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

January 22nd, 2016