A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Korzick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korzick
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korzick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Korzick, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Korzick graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Korzick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen A Korzick FCCP and MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Korzick practice?
- Dr. Karen Korzick has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Korzick practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists, Danville Critical Care Practitioners, and Danville Pulmonologists.