A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kovalow-St John:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kovalow-St John is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kovalow-St John, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovalow-St John graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Kovalow-St John has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
- Porter Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Ann Kovalow-St John MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen A. Kovalow-St John practice?
- Dr. Karen Kovalow-St John has 9 office locations.
Dr. Karen Kovalow-St John practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Chesterton, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN and Michigan City, IN.
See Chesterton Internists and Chesterton Rheumatologists.