Dr. Karen Kovalow-St John Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Kovalow-St John?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Karen Kovalow-St John?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017

Great Dr. love her !

She gives you direct eye contact makes me feel listened to. She is personable so I feel comfortable. Seems heartfelt and caring.

April 11th, 2016

Had to wait to get scheduled to see the doctor since I was a new patient and this took some months. She was worth the wait, she determined the cause of my joint pain when no one else could and gave me some great recommendations. My pain is manageable now and under control.

December 7th, 2015

She made me feel like I was wasting her time!

October 12th, 2012

Caring and Compasionate

Dr Kovolow-St John is wonderful! Initial appointment takes a while to schedule but she is worth the wait. She spends an incredible amount of time with me and I always feel better when I leave her office because of her down to earth manner and compassion. Always finds time to share a laugh! She's not in my insurance network but I refuse to change doctors.

September 8th, 2012

Horrible physician -- do not recommend

This physician had nerve to tell me to live with my Lupus, since that is my new life. No discussion of ways to help aleviate arthritic pain or fatigue, PLUS she even yelled at me that I needed to learn to live with it. I was able to get a new Rheum. and she immediately helped me understand and CONTROL my Lupus. Now, I have a better quality of life and feel the new physician at least listens to the patients!

July 2nd, 2012

A Godsend!

Very down-to-earth, caring, knowledgeable. Sits down and truly listens to what you have to say. Unlike most doctors, she smiles and laughs along with you, puts you at ease. She is well worth the initial waiting period to see her. I wish all doctors could be more like her.

August 10th, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR

When I was initially referred to her I had to wait approximately 3 months for my first appointment. She is well worth the wait! She is a real down to earth people person and makes you feel like she really cares about you as a person and not just your medical condition. Office staff is wonderful and phone calls are returned promptly. Don't be put off by the wait for your initial appointment. She is well worth it!

June 18th, 2011

A very good and caring Dr.

I have been seeing her for over 2 years now. She ask questions and cares about her patients. Listens to her patients complaints.

October 15th, 2010

Appointment Time

It took them a week to call me to make an appointment after my Doctor called their office and made a referrel. I had called twice in the mean time and left messages. When they finally returned my call I was informed that I woulnd't be able to be seen for four months. No thanks!!

August 4th, 2010

One of the best doctors I've ever had!!

She is one of the best doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! She is straight to the point, but courteous. She is very down to earth to the point where you can understand everything she is telling you. She takes her time explaining anything you don't understand. Very nice, sympathetic and all around a great doctor! This community is lucky to have her!

May 11th, 2010

Excellant Doctor!!!

I have been seeing Dr K for about 2.5-3 yrs now. She has helped me a lot. Whenever I have to call into the office with a problem, she is the one that calls back to see what is wrong. She is very knowledgable and actually listens to her patients. She is a godsend.

August 23rd, 2009

COMPASSIONATE WITH EMPATHY

I WAS TOTALLY IN AWE WITH HER PEOPLE PERSONALITY.SHE MADE ME FEEL AT EASE,AND HELPED ME CALM DOWN DURING A STRESS FULL TIME WITH MY PAIN ISSUE.VALUED MY QUESTION'S,EXPLAINED THE ANSWER'S SO I UNDERSTOOD THEM.TREATED ME LIKE A PERSON AND NOT A NUMBER.NEVER MAKES ME FEEL HURRIED.