A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kraus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraus
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Kraus Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kraus, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraus graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Kraus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Joan Kraus MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Kraus practice?
- Dr. Karen Kraus has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Kraus practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists and Fresno Child Psychiatrists.