A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Krogstad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Krogstad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Krogstad, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Krogstad graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Krogstad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Iowa Regional Medical Center
- Greater Community Hospital
- Greater Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Jeanette Krogstad MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Krogstad practice?
- Dr. Karen Krogstad has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Krogstad practices Family Medicine near Creston, IA.
See Creston Primary Care Doctors.