A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kruse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Kruse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Kruse MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Karen Kruse has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Kruse practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.