Dr. Karen Kuhns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Kuhns?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

December 31st, 2013

I went to this office yesterday. I had never been there before. I called and told them I was new, from out of town, and was feeling lousy and needed to see a Doctor. I have moderate high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes. I had a cough, clogged up sinuses and felt like crap. I waited about 7 minutes and was taken back by a medical assistant who did the vitals. She was friendly and sympathetic. Next I saw the Physician's Assistant. She gave me a good once over and asked me to wait and see the Doctor. Dr. Kuhns came in within a minute and she too, gave a thorough exam and reviewed my medical history and medications. I left with a prescription, a follow-up appointment in one week, and today I got a phone call to see how I was feeling. I never got that from my own Doctor back home and I have been going to him for 13 years. I was pleased with the appointment, Never hassled me about my out of town insurance. Gave me some advice on handling my diabetes during the holidays as well and my diabetes was not why I was there. A very good experience considering the office, which also has a pediatrics practice was very busy. Dr. Kuhns is very reserved and her PA was very outgoing; they work well together. I was not there to make friends but to be treated and I was treated well.

July 10th, 2013

Bad experience and unresolved medical issue.

Even with a serious experience of pain, I still did not see the Doctor, but only an assistant who was clearly out of her league. After X-Rays that showed a problem, they offered the same medication that did not work the first time, with no follow up of specialists for this particular type of acute pain, even after I called 3 times in attempt to get a recommendation. If you want to spend your money on an assistant and as a result receive sub-standard or no care at all, then visit this doctor and office. It amazes me that the insurance companies are so easily defrauded. We pay full fare to visit with an assistant.

June 17th, 2013

I was going to her for over a year and yet I've never met her. I don't even know how she looks like. Everytime i went to her office, there was always some intern that was taking the informations to her, then she would write up the prescription and have the intern bring it to me. She just sat in her office.

April 4th, 2015