A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Beasley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Beasley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Beasley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beasley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Beasley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Beasley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Beasley practice?
- Dr. Karen Beasley has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karen Beasley practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.