A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Beasley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Beasley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beasley
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Beasley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Beasley, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beasley graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Beasley has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Beasley MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Beasley practice?
- Dr. Karen Beasley has 1 office location.
- Dr. Karen Beasley practices Family Medicine near Shelby Township, MI.