A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Chapman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Chapman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Palms Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lorry Chapman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Karen Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Chapman practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.