A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Chapman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chapman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Chapman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Palms Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lorry Chapman MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Karen Chapman has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Chapman practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.