Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Betten
Dr. Karen Betten, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portage, MI, with other offices in Portage, MI and Fond Du Lac, WI (and 1 other location). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Betten is affiliated with St Agnes Hospital and Mhp-Hackley Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Betten has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Karen Betten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.
Dr. Charles Dwan
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Portage, MI 0.17 mi40
Dr. Joseph Zaki
Family Medicine, Residency
Portage, MI 0.17 mi
Dr. Marguerite Saith
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Portage, MI 0.47 mi35