Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Hunt
Dr. Karen Hunt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Hunt is affiliated with Maury Regional Medical Center and Maury Reg. Dr. Hunt has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Karen Hunt has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Karen Hunt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Susan Higgins
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Nashville, TN 0 mi25
Dr. Ralph Brooks
Nashville, TN 0 mi32
Dr. Songmin Cai
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Nashville, TN 0.33 mi25