A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Leslie Kennedy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Karen Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Kennedy practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.