A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Kennedy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kennedy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Kennedy practice?
Dr. Karen Kennedy practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.