A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Larson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Larson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Larson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Larson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Larson practice?
- Dr. Karen Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Larson practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.