A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Larson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Larson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Larson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lynn Larson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Larson practice?
- Dr. Karen Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Larson practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.