Internists
5477 Glen Lakes Dr
Ste 200
Dallas, TX 75231
214-363-5965
Locations and availability (3)

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2014

I first visited Dr. Lee in 2011 after I managed to convince my husband for an initial visit, I have PCOS and while I conceived naturally the first time within a few days of visiting Dr. Lee, I went on to miscarry two times. I have become pregnant through her two times. I had to take Follistim injections to get pregnant both times. The first time we tried Clomid but it did not work for me. In general, she is nice to deal with. I don't ask her many questions but I have gotten the results that I need. As far as recurrent miscarriage goes, she got the required tests done which included karotyping for both me and my husband, blood clotting disorders and an HSG of the uterus to rule out any uterine abnormalities. I am right now expecting and I just hope that this time my baby gets to come into the world.

|  Great doc.  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2011

I've been through IVF with her. From the first consultation to the end, she and her staff were great in every aspect. Especially during the procedures she was always caring and making sure my comfort level. I'll recommend this facility and Dr. Lee to people who need help for fertility.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

Dr. Lee is a true rarity in her field. She not only has excellent credentials (Harvard Medical School, Fellowship at Duke) but also has a truly compassionate and caring nature to her. She spent a great amount of time ensuring all of my questions were answered and never hurried through appointments. My experience with her is based on over 25 appointments across two pregnancies and I would highly recommend her.