A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Karen Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Miller has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Univ Of Utah Hosp And Clinics, Salt Lake Cty, Ut
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Louise Miller MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Karen Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.