A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Peterson, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Meniere's Disease
- Neck Injuries
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Linnea Peterson FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. K L. Peterson practice?
- Dr. K Peterson has 7 office locations.
Dr. K Peterson practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.