A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. K Peterson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Peterson, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Meniere's Disease
- Neck Injuries
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. K Linnea Peterson FACS and MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. K L. Peterson practice?
- Dr. K Peterson has 6 office locations.
Dr. K Peterson practices Otolaryngology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Otolaryngologists.