A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Roberts, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Allegiance Specialty Hospital Kilgore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Roberts MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Karen Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Roberts practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.