A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Linnea Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Karen Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Smith practices Family Medicine near Raeford, NC.
See Raeford Family Physicians.