A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Smith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Linnear Smith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Karen Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Smith practices Family Medicine near Raeford, NC.
See Raeford Primary Care Doctors.