A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Swenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Swenson graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Swenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Specialty Center
- Legacy Good Sam Hospital and M
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen L Swenson DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. Swenson practice?
- Dr. Karen Swenson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Swenson practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors.