Overall Review

3.4

January 29th, 2016
GREAT HELP FOR PSORIASIS
Dr. Landau turned me life around when she put me on Enbrel to reduce my psoriasis. It's been wonderful for my skin to have only minimal lesions and for my friends to actually compliment on my skin. She has a very calm bedside manor which relaxed me when she examined my moles to verify that they were all benign.

August 10th, 2015
Dr. Landau has always been sweet, effective, and helpful with my kids. She is a great Dr. but the office staff is HORRENDOUS from the minute they pick up the phone. They do not care to be helpful to the patient and do not care if the Drs. loose patients because of their unfriendly and unhelpful demeanor. They do not try and help you schedule appointment. There are too many good dermatologists in the city, to deal with such ineffective staff

March 18th, 2015
Superb shingles support
Dr Landau managed my challenging case of shingles with all the best practices. She promptly returned my Saturday call, phoned in the rx immediately and was available by cell phone and text throughout this ordeal. Her advice went beyond what was medically indicated and included practical and sensitive coping suggestions. She came through in a very big way without being alarming.

April 18th, 2013
Dr. Landau was amazing. I had a rash that she was quite concern, and she told me to call even on the weekend if it got worse. There is very few doctors who would even suggest their patients to call them on the weekend. She is a very caring doctor,

April 6th, 2013
Interior Designer
Dr Landau is an amazing doctor! Not only has she made my skin look much younger, but she cleared up my daughters acne and scarring completely. She is so caring and gentle and puts you at ease for an procedure.

February 1st, 2013
good care
I have been a skin cancer patient of Dr. Landau's for over twenty five years. I am always impressed by her empathy and thoroughness. My son and daughter-in -law are also satisfied patients.

August 8th, 2012
I visited Dr. Landau for a routine, small cyst on my cheek and she left me with a deep, large, pitted scar. When I called her office, she never returned my call. When I visited her, visibly upset, she ignored my concerns and suggested expensive laser treatment, which she actually charged me for, despite this being her mistake. I regret ever seeing her.

April 4th, 2011
NOT A BAD DOCTOR, BUT SUGGEST YOU GO ELSEWHERE...
I had a personal problem with this doctor, I asked for my records to be transferred to another doctor. It took 6 MONTHS TO DO, AND I HAD TO GO TO A NY STATE REGULATORY AGENCY TO PRESSURE HER TO DO IT!! This kind of behavior is unacceptable. Doctor seems competent, but my suggestion would be to go elsewhere. Staff also very unhelpful.