Family Physicians, Internist, Pulmonologist (lungs)
Video profile
Karen T Lane
1310 W Stewart Dr
Ste 410
Orange, CA 92868
714-639-9401
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Poor  |  show details
Jul 15th, 2014

I can never get an appointment with Dr. Lau! Her staff is rude on the phone and she is always booked 1-2 months out. I'm changing doctors.

|  Poor scheduling and staff of liars  |  show details
by Haus on Jan 23rd, 2014

My wife and I had a baby in December and she was suffering from postpartum depression. She explained to the office staff she needs to see Dr Lau ASAP. Staff was inconsiderate based on her condition and told her the earliest appointment is in a month. Postpartum depression can have drastic results for mom and baby but the staff did not think it was urgent. My wife went ahead and took the appointment. The day of the appointment (1 month later) we get a call from Dr. Lau's office stating that Dr Lau called in sick and the appointment is cancelled. My wife was so fed up and angry this made her depression worse and the staff on the phone was very rude and not sympathetic to her needs. We called our insurance agent who immediately called Dr Lau's office to scold them about mistreating their patients in such a manner. We listened to the agent on the phone talking to the office staff and to our surprise....Dr Lau was in the office and wanted to speak with the agent!! The agent refused to speak with the Dr and now scolded them for being liars. So not only does this office have lack of patient care, they are not sympathetic and most of all.....THEY ARE LIARS! Go figure....a Dr playing hookie from patient and patient is suffering from depression with a baby at home. Thanks but no thanks.

|  First visit  |  show details
by John on Sep 23rd, 2013

I called for an appointment for a physical (wellness) back in July, got one for late August. By mid-Aug, your staff called to reschedule to Oct which is ridiculous. Finally the girl booked it for late September. So I went into the office today for my appointment and waited for 40 minutes. After waiting for that period of time, the front desk told me I can see her now but it would not be for a physical. Excuse me? I said the reason I called back in August for the doctor to do a physical. She said the doctor would not do it on the first appointment. So, you want me to pay money first for a few questions, book another appointment and wait for two months to get a physical. What kind of business are you running? I wasted my valuable time, two months for this appointment and close to an hour of wait time in your office. You are very unprofessional in dealing with new patients. New patients, please look elsewhere if you want a doctor/staff who truly value their patients.

|  Continued care after my other physician moved out of state  |  show details
by Kristina Link on Jul 9th, 2013

Dr. Lau is an excellent doctor who had no problem picking up where my other doctor left. She took the time to get to know me as her new patient. She has an excellent bedside manner and is very thorough in her assessment for diagnosing what the problem is or what specialist I should see for further evaluation, Dr. Lau truly cares about her patients. I recently referred friends of mine to her and they think she is a godsend.

|  show details
Feb 18th, 2012

She is an excellent doctor who takes the time to get to know her patients. She has an excellent bedside manor and she takes the time to make an accurate diagnose of what the problem is. She truly cares about her patients.

|  Smart Doctor  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2012

She is a very considerate and smart physician. She is thorough in her examinations and explains everything in layman's terms. Two thumbs up.

|  Love this Dr  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Today was my first day visiting Dr.Lau office starting with her front office they were very professional and friendly, then they took me to the room, I only had to wait 10 minutes she came in with great smile on her face, was very friendly to my kids (i had to take my kids with me)and myself, she is a great listener I told her all of my problems and really liked how she diagnosed my issues, Great Dr.