by NORMA CARDENAS on Feb 10th, 2016

This is by far the worst DOCTOR that takes her sweet "TIME" honoring patience appointments. It took me 28 minutes to get called in by her nurse, another 10 minutes or so to get this doctor....As I asked this doctor if she was running behind? why the delay, she gracefully answered that this is THE WAY her practice runs. Such a shame to see that an appointment is not honored. Everyone has a schedule to keep, what gives this DOCTOR the right to be way to everyone. CLEARLY the last time I will see this DOCTOR

Jan 9th, 2015

Worst doctors office ever

Sep 22nd, 2014

Dr. Lau is amazing, once you finally get in to see her. She's thorough, caring and easy to talk to. Unfortunately, getting an appointment with her when you're sick is nearly impossible, unless you think you can wait 2 weeks. If you're having a yearly exam or follow up scheduled a few weeks in advance, the wait is no big deal, but if you're sick, you'll be seeing the Nurse Practitioner. You might as well make your Primary Care the NP, because that's who you'll be scheduled to see more often than not. Not that they're not good, but what's the point of having a Primary Care Physician if you can never get in to see them? If you're that over-booked, stop accepting new patients so your current patients can actually see you. The scheduling staff is completely uncaring toward sick patients wanting to see their actual doctor and seem annoyed when you call. It's a shame when you find a great doctor, but consider switching to another because of issues like this.

Aug 25th, 2014

i didnt not even get t see her. she is booked out 2 months in advance. i was trying to schdule for a Diabetic appt. so im supposed to wait to be treated for diabeties? staff was also rude on the phone

Poor show details Poor
Jul 15th, 2014

I can never get an appointment with Dr. Lau! Her staff is rude on the phone and she is always booked 1-2 months out. I'm changing doctors.

Continued care after my other physician moved out of state show details Continued care after my other physician moved out of state
by Kristina Link on Jul 9th, 2013

Dr. Lau is an excellent doctor who had no problem picking up where my other doctor left. She took the time to get to know me as her new patient. She has an excellent bedside manner and is very thorough in her assessment for diagnosing what the problem is or what specialist I should see for further evaluation, Dr. Lau truly cares about her patients. I recently referred friends of mine to her and they think she is a godsend.

Feb 18th, 2012

She is an excellent doctor who takes the time to get to know her patients. She has an excellent bedside manor and she takes the time to make an accurate diagnose of what the problem is. She truly cares about her patients.

Smart Doctor show details Smart Doctor
Jan 13th, 2012

She is a very considerate and smart physician. She is thorough in her examinations and explains everything in layman's terms. Two thumbs up.

Love this Dr show details Love this Dr
Nov 3rd, 2011

Today was my first day visiting Dr.Lau office starting with her front office they were very professional and friendly, then they took me to the room, I only had to wait 10 minutes she came in with great smile on her face, was very friendly to my kids (i had to take my kids with me)and myself, she is a great listener I told her all of my problems and really liked how she diagnosed my issues, Great Dr.