A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lauze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lauze, Adult Neurology is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lauze, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Facial Pain
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauze graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lauze has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Prudence Lauze MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Lauze practice?
- Dr. Karen Lauze has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Lauze practices Neurology near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Neurologists.