A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lauze:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lauze is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lauze, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauze graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Lauze has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Lakes Region General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Prudence Lauze MD is a female Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen P. Lauze practice?
- Dr. Karen Lauze has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Lauze practices Neurology near Portsmouth, NH.
See Portsmouth Neurologists.