A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lazzaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lazzaro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lazzaro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lazzaro graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Lazzaro has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen K Lazzaro MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen K. Lazzaro practice?
- Dr. Karen Lazzaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Lazzaro practices Internal Medicine near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Internists.