Dr. Karen Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2013

Outstanding OB/GYN - I recommend her highly

To anyone contemplating utilizing Dr. Karen Lee as a physician, I would absolutely recommend that you do so. I have used her services exclusively for over a decade, and will continue to do so. I have referred her to many of my friends, all of whom have subsequently thanked me for such a terrific referral and have specifically called me both with outstanding reports of their experience with both Dr. Lee and her office staff. (And the only reason I did not give her 5 stars is because vitals review system goes no higher than 4, so that is 100% in terms of quality). She is an outstanding OB/GYN and my advice to anyone seeking her services would be that I would look no further. I have put my trust, well being and health in that regard, so will say no more on that subject. It is terrific to have surgeons/physicians of that quality here in San Diego.

May 6th, 2013

Great office, wonderful staff

I am a long time patient and I realized I had never written a review. My daughter, who was delivered by the Dr. 17 years ago has just gone there for her first annual and told me it was so much better than she thought it would be as she was very scared and nervous. She felt fully informed and comfortable and I have always been well taken care of at this office. The staff is kind and friendly and the Doctor knows her stuff. Great Group.

January 29th, 2013

They are keepers

Very nice office, polite staff. Still a private practice, each patient matters environment that I was impressed with. Most people get frustrated when I mention I have the HMO blue cross but they were kind, always got my authorizations quickly and were very efficient. I would recommend and will return

September 6th, 2011

It was a good experience

I agree, not my favorite time of the year for annual check up but they certainly make it as pleasant as can be. I think they are very kind and the doctor was very knowledgeable. I liked the one stop shopaboility aspect since my aesthetician is in the salon next door. I have and will continue to recommend them.

October 15th, 2009

Very cool place

I had never heard of her before as I am fairly new to the office but I thought it was a very cool place. Dr, Lee was very nice, her staff was friendly and made my experience a good one. I am not sure why she has this negative review but maybe her office was different before. I loved her. Staff was fun and I even got my facial done a week later by the in house aesthetician.

January 15th, 2016