A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Leggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Leggett, Family Practitioner, Geriatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggett graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Leggett has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Leggett DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Leggett practice?
- Dr. Karen Leggett has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Leggett practices Geriatric Medicine near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Geriatric Doctors.