Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The BEST DOCTOR I ever had!! show details The BEST DOCTOR I ever had!!
Oct 1st, 2014

Yes I would definitely see her again!! I definitely have RECOMMENDED HER to everyone I possibly could and I GREATLY MISS her attention to details and EXCELLENT BED SIDE MANNER that she has with all her Patients. I TRUELY HOPE & PRAY she will return to Chesapeake because I will DEFINITELY be her patient again!! I Love her as a person and Doctor!! Very TRUELY yours, PPrieur

Aug 10th, 2011

Dr. Lehew is the most caring Doctor I have seen in a long long time. She listens to her patients and takes time with them no matter how many people are waiting for. She is extremely honest. I wish all doctors were like her.

One of the Top Primary Care Docs in Hampton Roads show details One of the Top Primary Care Docs in Hampton Roads
Jan 31st, 2010

Excellent. Spends enough time with patient to discuss issues and concerns. Listens carefully and doesn't disregard patients thoughts and ideas. Great at pulling together seemingly unrelated symptoms to help point toward accurate diagnosis. I would highly recommend Dr. LeHew as one of the top primary care doctors in the Hampton Road Area.