A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Leone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Leone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Leone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Leone MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Leone practice?
- Dr. Karen Leone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Leone practices Internal Medicine near Great Lakes, IL.
See Great Lakes Internists.