Dr. Karen Libsch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Libsch?

October 24th, 2016

She's great!!

I seen her when she was practicing back in Colorado. She honestly has the best bedside manner. She's warm, caring and treats you like you matter. I personally recommend her to anyone looking for a genuine doctor. She's real and you will so comfortable with her.

August 6th, 2016

this doctor has ruined our lives from the damage done by her care

May 21st, 2013

The best!

I love Dr. Libsch! No wonder she is so so popular with everyone - hard to get in at times.. but, well worth it. She is very knowledgeable, genuine, warm, smart, and a great doctor. I have and have had some serious health problems. My original doctor for many years retired, then another moved back to his home in Texas.. and luckily, I knew of this doctor - I first met her while I was going thru chemo - some of it at the Hospital/Clinic... I am positive Dr. Libsch actually looks at individual cases in her own time to understand each persons needs. If she ever moves back to Colorado, I'm going, too! :-)

March 2nd, 2013

no vision for the future out come of your health

We have been seeing this doctor for over 3 years. without listening to our wishes,she alone chose a life long path for the illness in question.She is extremely reck less with steroids. This doctor will not follow quide lines for rest periods in between courses .My husbands health is worse than ever and now is irreversable.

February 10th, 2013

Best Doc in the World !!!

She delivered my twins, and handled a breech baby situation with out flipping out and scaring us- she kept calm and took action. Everything turned out great. She is a very Bright Doctor.

November 17th, 2014