A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lickteig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lickteig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lickteig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lickteig graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lickteig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Hummer Lickteig MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Lickteig practice?
- Dr. Karen Lickteig has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen Lickteig practices Pediatrics near Happy Valley, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Happy Valley Pediatricians.