A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lickteig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lickteig is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lickteig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lickteig graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lickteig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lickteig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Lickteig practice?
Dr. Karen Lickteig practices Pediatrics near Happy Valley, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Happy Valley Pediatricians.