A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lickteig is Excellent. Dr. Lickteig has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lickteig, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lickteig graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lickteig has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lickteig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lickteig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen H. Lickteig practice?
Dr. Karen Lickteig practices Pediatrics near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Happy Valley, OR and Beaverton, OR.
See Gresham Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tina Lickteig, Dr. Trina Lickteig, Dr. Reina Lickteig, Dr. Rayna Lickteig