A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lidsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lidsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lidsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lidsky graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Lidsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Lidsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Lidsky practice?
- Dr. Karen Lidsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Lidsky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pediatricians and Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners.