Dr. Karen Liebert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Liebert?

Posted on November 17th, 2016

Dr. Liebert has been my GYN for many years. I love her. She spends time with you talking about old issues and new what's new. She REALLY listens and doesn't rush you out.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. Liebert spent a good deal of time answering my questions and educating me on my conditions. I appreciate the follow up and her very nice staff.

Best and nicest doctor

Posted on October 17th, 2015

Been with Dr. Liebert for over 30 yrs now. She really takes care of me. I love her.

FIRST IMPRESSION

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I never got the chance to even meet her. I told the girl on the phone I was new and would like to make an appointment. She put me on hold for 10 minutes so then I hung up and called back and then was told the doctor is not taking new patients even though the website says she is. Then she told me to see my primary and he can refer me. I told her I didn't have one and she told me to call Medicare and they will have a list. This is really disheartening especially when the issue was not just for a physical but for a serious problem. Hmmm. Bad indication to me

Excellent Physician

Posted on September 17th, 2012

Dr. Liebert is the best doctor I've found. She listens, is respectful, follows up, is thorough, and cares about the well-being of her patients. I moved to another state, but I continue to travel to Florids to see her for my annual check-ups because I have not found another doctor who is as wonderful. Highly recommended!

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 21st, 2010

Dr. Liebert is friendly, caring and has always put me at ease during what can be an "awkward" situation. She comes in to talk to you before the exam and has always explained things to me in an easy to understand manner. I've also never felt uncomfortable asking her questions. I've been going to her for about 8 years and highly recommend her.

Posted on October 29th, 2009

It is a pleasure going to see Dr. Liebert. She has a great bedside manner and helps you understand what is going on.

Posted on July 19th, 2017