Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karen Loechner
Dr. Karen Loechner, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with other offices in Atlanta, GA and Manchester, NH. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. Loechner is affiliated with Musc Medical Center, Wentworth-Douglass Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Karen Loechner has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Karen Loechner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Francine Dykes
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi40
Dr. David Lloyd
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Jeffrey Linzer Sr
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi31