A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Luparello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Luparello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Luparello graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Luparello has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luparello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Luparello practice?
Dr. Karen Luparello practices Ophthalmology near Hillsdale, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Hillsdale Ophthalmologists.