Dr. Karen Lytle-Glover MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

October 11th, 2016
Physically hurt me
Went in for a follow-up after having a procedure done. There was no nurse in the room. Told her about a pain I was having in my abdomen (nothing to do with the procedure I had), and she proceeded to press on my stomach, feeling my organs, but with such force that I was crying out in pain. She said nothing. Just walked out. I wasn't sure if this was normal or not what she did. The next several days my stomach hurt very badly and was bruised because of the force she applied. I will not be going back. Something is not right.

September 8th, 2016
@Christiana Care
At 28, I requested to get my tubes tied because I was not interested in having children and she declined to provide it. Her stated concern was that it was difficult to reverse and I could change my mind. She suggested having my partner get a vasectomy instead which is less invasive and easier to reverse. Though this may have all been sound advice, I'm 43 now and still do not want a child. The difference is that I've had 20+ years of taking the pill to manage it. Later, when I became visibly upset about another issue, she was quite supportive and kind.

April 20th, 2015
Love Dr. Glover!
I have been going to Dr. Glover for over 10 years and love her. She has a rather no-nonsense approach, but I have found her to be extremely personable and knowledgeable. I've read the other reviews, and frankly, I am surprised. I have not experienced any of what they have described. I even saw her today for my annual exam!

February 27th, 2015
Dr. Glover has a very cold personality. It is clear that she dislikes her job

September 26th, 2013
Again Beware
When I became pregnant, my gyn moved I was left trying to find someone mid-term. Dr. Lytle-Glover was recommended by the departing doctor. Both my husband and I found her extremely rude and insensitive. When we checked in to deliver, the doctor said she was going back to her office on the other side of the pavilion and told my husband not to make her run to deliver our baby. She did nothing to surgically assist the delivery and I ended up with tearing into a sensitive area which was left unsutured. After delivery, I of course had some complications and this doctor made me feel like I was a burden.

June 30th, 2011
WORST DOCTOR EVER. BEWARE!
Dr. Karen herself is the horrible doctor. When i saw one of her nurses for the 1st time she was kind, but only the 1, the others very rude. Im gonna try to make this short and to the point. I went in with a list of questions ( im pregnant ), when i told her i had a list of questions she sighed and rolled her eyes, then after the exam, she folded her arms, rolled her eyes again and said "you had questions". I started asking and the questions and her answer was no to all of them. I know the answer was not no to all of them because i looked it up on the internet before i went to my appointment, i was only asking her to get more clafification. then in the middle she said " why are you asking me theese questions?". i was stunned. Also, my husband went with me and he would jump in the middle with a question and she ignored him, twice. Both times i had to repeat the question to her in order for her to answer. It was like since he was not her patient and I was, that she did not have to bother with him. She made me feel uncomfortable the whole time, it felt like I was bothering her time and she was rushing me. I did not get to finish asking my questions. She was so rude that when I left I actually cried because i felt so sad and angry at how she treated me. Also, I made an appt with a new doctor and when i went to them they asked about blood work that i should have had done by now, I told them she never ordered me any blood work, but she was suppose to. So besides being extremelly rude and uncaring she is also unknowledable and don't do her work very well.