A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Grant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Grant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Grant has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Maria Grant MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Grant practice?
- Dr. Karen Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Grant practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.