A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Hart, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen M Hart MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Hart practice?
- Dr. Karen Hart has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Hart practices Family Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Family Physicians.