A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Lyons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lyons
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lyons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Lyons, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lyons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Marie Lyons MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Karen M. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Karen Lyons has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Lyons practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.