Dr. Karen Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Karen Nelson?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Karen Nelson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2016

Dr. Nelson - My birthing coach hero

I shared my birthing journey with Dr. Nelson twice and I felt as though I was being guided by an Angel. Dr. Nelson is by far the most knowledgeable, gentle, considerate and intelligent doctors I have ever met. Dr. Nelson is intuitive and selfless. I was so impressed by her attitude and encouragement. Dr. Nelson is incredible.

January 19th, 2016

Dr. Nelson is very through, professional and has a wonderful bedside manor.

February 15th, 2013

Awesome Doctor!

All the Staff and Dr. Nelson are really understanding and know their stuff. They genuinely care about the safety and well being of their patients and new arrivals. Dr. Nelson is really easy to talk to, She does every means possible to get mother and baby safe, She checks up on you regularly while you are staying in the hospital, and she does after birth follow ups. I can not thank them enough.

February 4th, 2013

Nelson performed my hysterectomy and was amazing!

Dr. Nelson is incredibly down to earth and knows the OB/GYN field. She was able to answer every one of my questions and offer me a number of alternatives and then discuss the pros and cons of each option. My case was unique and she went above adn beyond to secure the proper treatment, providers and tools they would need to resolve my specific issues. She visisted with me multiple times in recovery, called my family and explained everything to them. The number one thing that I respected the most was that she listened to my concerns, discussed them with me and allowed me to make my own educated decisions. There was no pressure, only encouragement toward doing what I felt was best. She and her staff are incredibly compassionate and knowledgeable and they took fantastic care of me. I was really pleased with my experience with Dr. Nelson.

April 12th, 2012

She is a very caring doctor who takes time and offers alternatives to issues you may have. She is wonderful.

March 31st, 2012

In good hands

I feel very comfortable with Dr. Nelson and appreciate your straight-forward approach. She never makes me feel rushed and is very informative. She was great through my labor and delivery. I ended up needing a C-section and the procedure went smoothly and I can barely see my scar. I'm continuing as her patient through my second attempt at pregnancy.

March 3rd, 2011

What a great doctor!

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. I did not know that I was pregnant until I was 6 months along (long story - no I am not going on that show "I didn't know I was pregnant"). I was not a current patient of Dr. Nelson and my Gynecologist at the time was not an OB. I had to scramble for a doctor so I asked all of my friends... WHO SHOULD I SEE?!?! I heard from multiple people, including a doctor, that I should try and get into Dr. Nelson. I was amazed that I was able to get in and had my fingers crossed that we would be a good match. I felt like I didn't have the option of being picky and that I should just be grateful to get in with a doctor this late in the game. What a relief! She was just the right mix of compassion, professionalism, nurture and education! I felt comfortable laughing and joking, asking questions that I thought were silly and crying. She was great with my Husband, with my Mom and with my Sister, all who accompanied me to one visit or another. Towards the end, when my blood pressure was peaking, she was very fair while being conservative and mindful of my well being. I felt extremely well cared for and enjoyed me doctors visits. Also, her nurse Debbie is just the sweetest person!!! If you are looking for someone who will be caring, informative and professional without coddling you or being cold then this is the right doctor for you!!!

July 1st, 2016