A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Smith, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at AGH
- Shands at Live Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Smith FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Smith practice?
- Dr. Karen Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen Smith practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Starke, FL.
See Gainesville Cardiologists.