Learn more about Dr. Karen Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Smith, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shands at Live Oak
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Smith FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen Smith practice?
- Dr. Karen Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Smith practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Cardiologists.