Internist

Nov 14th, 2012

Dr. Swanson is rather full of herself. Arrogant attitude and I am not sure how good a doctor she is and won't go back to find out.

Inconsiderate, Denied me appropriate treatment show details Inconsiderate, Denied me appropriate treatment
Feb 25th, 2012

I was seen by Dr. Swanson for depression, something that is very hard to reach out for treatment for. She refused to prescribe me a medication that had worked for me in the past, and the medication she did prescribe put me into a depression tailspin. When I contacted her for help in correcting the imbalance caused by the medication she chose to prescribe, she refused to see me, would not call in the medication that I knew from past experience worked well with my body and brain, and was very rude in rejecting my personal experience with the drug she prescribed. She said it was impossible that I was experiencing what I was experiencing even though multiple legitimate, credible sources state that worsening of depression IS in fact a potential side effect. I felt abandoned by Dr. Swanson in my moment of need and will never return.