A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Macmurdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Macmurdy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Device Interrogation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Macmurdy graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Macmurdy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Stevens Macmurdy MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Macmurdy practice?
- Dr. Karen Macmurdy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Macmurdy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK.
See Portland Internists and Portland Cardiologists.