Learn more about Dr. Karen Mailer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen Mailer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mailer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mailer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Mailer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mailer graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Mailer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Mailer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen Mailer practice?
- Dr. Karen Mailer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Mailer practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors, Anchorage Family Physicians, and Anchorage Geriatric Doctors.