A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Marcus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Marcus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Karen Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Marcus practices Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Oncologists.