Learn more about Dr. Karen Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Marcus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Chayt J Marcus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Karen Marcus has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen Marcus practices Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Radiation Oncologists.