A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Marcus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Marcus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Karen Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Marcus practices Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Radiation Oncologists.