Learn more about Dr. Karen Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Marcus, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Radiation Oncology
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen J Marcus MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Karen J. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Karen Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Marcus practices Pediatrics and Radiation Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Radiation Oncologists.