A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen Marder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen Marder, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Huntington Disease
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marder graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marder has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sloane Marder M.P.H. and MD is a female Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. Marder practice?
- Dr. Karen Marder has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen Marder practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.