Learn more about Dr. Karen McCowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen McCowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCowen
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. McCowen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen McCowen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. McCowen graduated from Trinity College, University Of Dublin. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McCowen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen C McCowen MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Karen C. McCowen practice?
- Dr. Karen McCowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen McCowen practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Endocrinologists.