A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen McCoy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sharrock McCoy MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Karen McCoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Karen McCoy practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Pediatric Specialists.