A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCoy
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. McCoy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen McCoy, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McCoy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sharrock McCoy MD is a female Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Karen McCoy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Karen McCoy practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Pediatric Specialists.