A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen McFarlane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen McFarlane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McFarlane graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. McFarlane has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- McKenzie Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen McFarlane FICS and MD is a female Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Karen McFarlane practice?
- Dr. Karen McFarlane has 4 office locations.
Dr. Karen McFarlane practices Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sandusky, MI and Marlette, MI.
See Port Huron Surgeons.