A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen McGhee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen McGhee, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McGhee graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. McGhee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Luke McGhee DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Karen L. McGhee practice?
- Dr. Karen McGhee has 1 office location.
Dr. Karen McGhee practices Family Medicine near Newark, DE.
See Newark Family Physicians.