A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen McGinnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen McGinnis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen McGinnis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Sezary Syndrome
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinnis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. McGinnis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Southcoast Hospitals Group - St. Luke`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Karen Sylvia McGinnis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Karen S. McGinnis practice?
- Dr. Karen McGinnis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Karen McGinnis practices Dermatology near North Dartmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: New Bedford, MA.
See North Dartmouth Dermatologists.