Dr. Karen Sylvia McGinnis MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Karen McGinnis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Karen McGinnis is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Karen McGinnis, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
She has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma CTCL, Sezary Syndrome, and Skin Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGinnis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. McGinnis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Southcoast Hospitals Group - St. Luke`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGinnis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance